AIR-FREE TRANSFER IN SITU TEM HOLDER
TEM holder designed for performing in situ experiments such as solid state battery cycling, biasing and heating on air-sensitive samples. The holder was developed by a battery researcher with special considerations to difficulties in handling specimens in a glove box. The specimen can be loaded in a glove box in a user-friendly manner and transported to the TEM without exposure to air.
• Air-free (inert gas) or vacuum transfer
• Double tilt up to 25 degrees*, allowing atomic resolution imaging
• 8 electrical connections allows application and collection of multiple signals, for example, simultaneous biasing and heating using 4-probe methods
• User-friendly (patent pending) sample loading mechanism that does not require use of small parts or tools. The user places the sample in the “parking area” and simply pushes it under the guides while the spring loaded connector secures the sample
• Available for ThermoFisher/FEI microscopes, JEOL version coming soon
• Custom configurations available
* Beta tilt range depends on the microscope’s pole piece gap.